Carbide Oscillating Saw Blade
|FOB Price:||US $1.5-2.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1.5-2.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1500000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 810-1001
- Folded: Unfolded
- Material: Cemented Carbide
- Brand: Metabo, DeWalt, Black & Decker, Hitachi, MAKITA, BOSCH, Fein
- Application: Cutting Tile Grout, Mortar, Concrete, Ceramic ...
- Fitting: Fein Multimaster, Bosch, Dremel, Milwaukee
- Trademark: OEM or OSTARTOOLS
- Color: Golden
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Customized: Customized
- Size: 64mm (2-1/2")
- Type: Convex Segment Blade
- Packaging: Plastic Bag, Double Blister with Color Card
- Origin: China
Our carbide blades processed with special heat treatment, so that the grits can be adhesive much longer and tighter, which also makes the blade with longer life.
Here are the other details of this segment carbide oscillating multi tool blade:
1. Size: 64mm (2-1/2");
2. Material: Carbide grit;
4. The convex offset flush-cut center cup design allows the face of this blade to be placed flat on your work surface for a controlled perpendicular cut;
5. The segmented design allows this cutter to completely work all the way into the corners without damaging opposing walls or surfaces.
6. The segmented design also makes it easier to achieve those longer span cuts, because a segment blade allows for greater control and stability as you follow your cut line;
7. With universal fitting, the blades can work with Fein Multimaster, Bosch, Dremel, Milwaukee, Chicago, Ridgid, AEG, Craftsman and many other Multi Tools.