Tungsten Carbide Annular Cutters
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag, Double Blister with Color Card|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Type: Hole Saw
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Folded: Unfolded
- Name: Annular Cutter
- Size Range: From 7/16" Diameter to 4"
- Trademark: Ostar tools or OEM
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Shape: Circular Saw
- Use Place: Building Decoration
- Blade Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Usage: Drilling Harder Materials Such as Stainless Steel
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. Suitable for drilling harder materials such as stainless steel, castings and higher grade wear resistant steels
2. Designed for use on magnetic drill press and core drills
3. 3/4" weldon shank
4. 20% thinner wall construction enables faster cutting, since less material is being removed for the same size hole
5. Dual alternating tooth geometry results in more aggressive cutting and increased chip ejection
6. Cuts up to 15% faster than other annular cutters
7. Proprietary steel and three hardness zones make the bit less susceptible to breakage
Provide product information, market research forecasting, product customization, product processing, consultation and other services for your convenience.
1. Technical training based on customer requirements;
2. Replacement under warranty;
3. Supply the maintenance spare parts;
4. Regular call back or visit customers;
5. 7 Days,24 Hours,On time response to mail and phone calls of your complaints or consultation.
Any interests in our products,pls kindly feel free to contact us.
We're here for you all the time!