Tungsten Carbide Annular Cutters
|FOB Price:||US $2.6-6.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $2.6-6.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Core Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling, Drilling Harder Materials Such as Stainless Steel
- Blade Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Trademark: Ostar tools or OEM
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Length: Jobber-length
- Material: Tungsten Carbide Tipped
- Name: Annular Cutter
- Size Range: From 7/16" Diameter to 4"
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag, Double Blister with Color Card
We provide both HSS and carbide-tipped annular cutters with 12-150mm sizes and 1-100mm cutting depth. Our annular cutters are widely used to cut holes into metals such as steel, cast iron, copper, aluminum, and FRP in either sheet or tubular form. They can be equipped with a variety of shanks including 19/32mm Weldon, Nitto, and Fein compatible shanks.
This annular cutter technology allows holes to be produced quicker and more efficiently, compared to conventional drills, and due to the cutter design, the load per tooth is greatly reduced; and the power used by the machine is kept to a minimum. This greatly increases productivity and the life expectancy of the machine.
1. Improved wear resistance, reducing friction and minimising 'pick up' of work piece material
2. Greatly enhanced cutting tool life - three times longer - even without coolant
3. Less stress on the drilling machine motor, leading to longer machine life
4. A range of sizes from 7/16" diameter to 4" in diameter.
5. A depth range of 1" to 3" on cutters up to 2" in diameter and 1" to 2" depth on cutters up to 4" in diameter.
6. For cutting general engineering and structural steels
7. Dramatically outperform conventional twist drills, in terms of cutting speed and tool life
8. Cutter design reduces load per tooth, increasing productivity and machine life expectancy
Cutting Fluid is always recommended to increase tool performance and longevity.
Any interests in our products,pls kindly feel free to contact us.
We're here for you all the time!