Carbide Tire Repair Tool Vehicle Tools
|FOB Price:||US $1.6-4.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $1.6-4.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Piece/Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Type: Tire Rasp
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Condition: New
- Surface Material: Tungsten Carbide Grit
- Trademark: Ostar or OEM
- Specification: grit: 20#~60#
- Standard: Standard
- Tire Gauges Carry Way: Portable
- Name: Tire Repair Tool
- Usage: Buffing for Tyre Repair /Shoe Material
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag, Double Blister with Color Card
- Origin: Shanghai China
Any size we can accept the product consist of a mental base on which tungsten particles have been soldered into the strength of both the soldering and tungsten particles result in an exceptionally strong and long-lasting abrasive tool.
Grit: 20#, 40#, 60#
Diameter: 43mm, 55mm
Hole size: 3/8"-23UNF
Handle length: 23mm
1. Mainly used for car" tire, Use for Buffing on inner liner or other smooth rubber surfaces
2. For preparation of inner liner prior to application of patch. Buff injured area of tire to a satiny finish.
3. Buff an area slightly larger than the patch. Do not overbuff. Two carbide buffing wheels on a 1/4" arbor for use with and air powered or electrical buffing tool with Jacobs or similar chuck.
Any interests in our products,pls kindly feel free to contact us.
We're here for you all the time!