Type: Diamond Blade for Precious Stones(lapidary)
Arbor Hole: 20mm
1. Designed for use on hard lapidary materials like agate, jasper, petrified wood, agates and geodes.
2. Diamond grit is secured into a metal bond that extends the full depth of the rim so that diamonds are continuously exposed as the edge of the blade wears away with use. Using this sintered technology also makes these blades extremely durable and offers clean cuts.
Provide product information, market research forecasting, product customization, product processing, consultation and other services for your convenience.
1. Technical training based on customer requirements;
2. Replacement under warranty;
3. Supply the maintenance spare parts;
4. Regular call back or visit customers;
5. 7 Days,24 Hours,On time response to mail and phone calls of your complaints or consultation.
Any interests in our products,pls kindly feel free to contact us.
We're here for you all the time!